Our Practice Areas in Weirton
Practical Solutions to Personal Situations
Personal problems can be emotionally draining and often require the guidance of an experienced lawyer. This is especially true if you find yourself thrust into situations that layer the most private troubles with the stress of legal proceedings. Whether you are facing marriage problems, financial worries, or criminal charges, you can find the help you need at Isla Law Offices.
To speak with our attorney about your legal matter in Weirton, contact us at (304) 404-7050 today for a free consultation.
Cases We Handle
Since 1999, our legal team has helped numerous clients across the tri-state area manage serious challenges. Initially, we focused exclusively on helping people recover from overwhelming debt through bankruptcy. Attorney Roger A. Isla has now handled more than 3,000 bankruptcy cases. Eventually, we expanded our practice to handle several other areas of law.
We currently represent clients in the following types of cases:
- Bankruptcy – If you are in a financial crisis, bankruptcy may be your only option. Our law firm can help you decide if filing for bankruptcy is the right decision for you and your family. After determining your eligibility to file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, we can help you fill out and submit all the paperwork and guide you through every step of the process.
- Criminal law – Getting charged for a misdemeanor or DUI could lead to some stiff penalties. Without proper representation, you could be facing hefty fines, jail time, license suspension, and a variety of other consequences. Attorney Isla served as a Jefferson County Court Judge for a two-year term, during which he heard hundreds of misdemeanor criminal cases. Our legal team is here to help you fight to protect your rights and secure a favorable outcome.
- Family law – Are you facing a divorce or a child custody dispute? Our experienced family law attorney can provide you with the trusted legal guidance you need during this challenging time. We also handle cases pertaining to juvenile law matters. If your child has been accused of a crime, our legal team can provide the strategic representation needed to defend against their charges.
- Personal injury – Have you been injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence? Are you wondering how you will pay your medical bills and make up for lost income? Our law firm can provide the guidance you need to file a claim for maximum compensation for your losses.
- Business law – The success of your business depends upon the effective navigation of a number of legal issues. Attorney Isla can provide you with the legal services you need to start, grow, and protect your business. Call today for a free consultation.
A Commitment to the Tri-State Area & the Practice of Law
Our firm is licensed to practice in Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania, and we take pride in serving our community. Attorney Isla is BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, an indication of meeting high criteria of legal abilities and general ethical standards.
At Isla Law Offices, we enjoy meeting people from all walks of life and helping them through a stressful and emotionally draining time. Our office is conveniently located in downtown Weirton and is accessible from anywhere in the West Virginia panhandle, eastern Ohio, or western Pennsylvania.
Call us at our Weirton office at (304) 404-7050 or contact Isla Law Offices online. Your initial consultation is free. We look forward to helping you.
Why Choose Isla Law?What Sets Us Apart
25+ Years of Bankruptcy Experience
Affordable Financing Options Available
Accessible In-Person, Online & Over the Phone
Personalized Service Tailored to Each Client
Licensed to Practice in Pennsylvania, West Virginia & Ohio
Schedule a consultation with us today to discuss your legal options with our seasoned attorney.